Monday, 4 January 2016

Best laid plans!

So after sorting out a menu plan I am faced with a dilemma, not a huge one in comparison with a lot of what's going on in the world and the U.K itself, but one I need to ponder. It's a battle between my waste not self and my dieting self. Last night we found vouchers that I had swapped my #tescoclubcard vouchers for and they're for The Hungry Horse!! Expiring today! Now do I go and enjoy the meal with my family (it's £40 worth after all) or do I get hubbie to go with them and stay at home and maybe not use the total value? I know there is not much on the menu that is #Slimmingworld friendly and I also know myself, that I'm not good at flexi synning and getting back in plan. Hmmm! Let's see how this plays out... I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment but please keep it civil and respectful x