It's been quite a busy few days here as I've decided to start selling the Weight loss plaques I make on EBay. So I have been very industrious, cutting , sanding, painting and gluing. I'm not sure if I got more glue and paint on myself or the plaques but I now have a little stock of them ready to sell. I did sell the plaques a couple of years back and they sold very well, however I have noticed that a few people have used our design in the past couple of years so we have a bit more competition now. I am hoping that it takes off as I really do find the whole process of making the plaques quite therapeutic.
The whole process of setting up a little business is quite daunting, you are faced with lots of challenges, especially selling on #Ebay. You have to sell the plaques at a price that makes you a bit of a profit but at the same time you've got to price it right or you won't sell anything. I debated on whether to charge for postage as we did before and people didn't seem to mind paying for it, but there are a lot who offer free postage and I know I often put that as one of the search criteria when I'm looking to buy on EBay. In the end I decided to go for the free postage option and see how that plays out. I may put another listing up with the product cheaper but with the buyer paying postage and see if there's a difference in sales.
Anyway wish me luck in my new venture and I'll keep you posted on how it goes X
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment but please keep it civil and respectful x